Wednesday 1 February 2012

sketchbook project 2012

Yesterday I posted my sketchbook project 2012 - just in time.

I chose the topic 'Along the line' - I removed the original pages and made a
zig-zag book so that it can be pulled out into a continuous line.

My original idea was to take quotations including the word 'line' and
to have a go at illustrating them. But as I got into it, I realised that many of the quotes were by artists - so I adapted and used only those by artists and included anything that was about art.

I looked at the ideas and styles for each artist and then had a go m
yself. It was good fun and I learnt so much.






2 comments:

  1. Great sketchbook! Appealing to the senses and stimulating to the mind too. Thumbs UP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dosankodebbie, what a lovely comment!

      Delete